Attractions and Things to Do in Easton, PA
Easton has some great restaurants, attractions, shops, and outdoor activities. This page will give you an overview of the best things to do in Easton, PA, and Lehigh Valley.
The Best Things to Do in Easton, PA
If you’re looking to get some fresh air and reconnect with Mother Nature, here are some options. The town is situated alongside the Delaware and Lehigh Rivers, which means there are plenty of outdoor activities to discover and beautiful sights to see. From biking to hiking to tubing to fishing, there’s always a way to get outside and explore!
- Karl Stirner Arts Trail (a favorite... just a nice walk along the river with some interesting art scuplture)
- Delaware River Tubing
- D&L National Heritage Corridor
- Mule Drawn Canal Boat Rides at the National Canal Museum
- Lehigh Valley Golf Courses
- Delaware Canal State Park
- Parks in Tatamy, PA
- Historic Bethlehem River Tours
Activities for the Whole Family
Children of well-behaved parents are always welcome at The Lafayette Inn, and there’s so much to do with the entire family in the Lehigh Valley.
- Crayola Experience
- Klein Farms Dairy and Creamery
- Visit Lafayette College
- Lehigh Valley IronPigs baseball games
- Delaware River Railroad Excursions
- Two T's Family Entertainment Center
- Mariton Wildlife Sanctuary
Learn more about how to spend time with your family here in this blog post.
The Amazing Arts Scene
Want to do some retail therapy? Track a few of these down...