Why We Love This Recipe:
We always make our quiche without a crust so it is gluten-free, light, and fluffy. One base recipe gives us infinite possibilities: bacon & cheddar, broccoli & swiss, etc. Follow the steps using your family's favorite fillings for an amazing breakfast, brunch, or lunch staple!
Prep (20 min) | Cook (30 min) | Ready In (50 min) | Servings (6)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups light cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Havarti Cheese
- 1 pound of asparagus spears
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and trim asparagus, toss with a little olive oil and roast in the oven until tender.
- Cut into pieces and scatter in a 9” pie pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over asparagus.
- Beat eggs with cream and salt.
- Pour egg mixture over asparagus and cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until set and lightly browned, rotating the pan halfway through cooking.
Additional Tips & Notes:
- It is natural for the quiche to puff up beautifully then deflate a bit after it comes out of the oven.
- Tastes great hot or at room temperature.
- Keeps in the refrigerator 3-4 days. Reheat in the pan in a 350-degree oven or microwave individual slices on a plate.