Are you looking for a rejuvenating outdoor, socially distanced activity? The art scene in Easton, Pennsylvania has just what you are looking for. This historic small town has become an artists’ haven and the many public art programs mean there are many treasures around town to seek out. After you walk the Karl Stirner Arts Trail, head to the downtown area for an Outdoor Art Tour. See if you can find them all!
- “Sunshine Vibes Between Rainy Daze”: Spring Garden & N. Bank Sts.
- “Sipu”: Spring Garden St. & Larry Holmes Drive
- “A Familiar Space”: 118-120 Northampton St.
- “Untitled”: N. Fourth & Bushkill Sts.
- “Piece by Piece”: 49 N. Bank St.
- “Above the Curve”: Church & N. Sitgreaves Sts.
- “Jazz”: 15 N. Fourth St.
- “If You Listen”: Pine St. near the Masonic building
- “To Grow”: Sigal Museum alleyway
- “Together Will Come Peace /Juntos La Paz Vendrá”: N. Sitgreaves St. behind Third St. Alliance
- “Falling Stars”: N. Second St. near American Printing
- “About Spacing”: N. Bank St. near Easton Public Market
- “Family”: Ferry St. near 3rd & Ferry Fish Market
- “Speck”: S. Sitgreaves St. near Itel Wireless
- “The Beautiful”: Church St. near Easton Public Market
- “Easton”: 400 block of Church St.
Artist-Designed Sculpture Bike Racks
- “Benjamin Eastburn” by Trevor Kent: N. Third and Spring Garden Sts.
- “Untitled” by Eric Cuper: 100 block of Northampton St. near Green St.
- “Untitled” by Eric Cuper: Centre Square facing West
- “Family” by Trevor Kent: SE quadrant of Centre Square
- “Untitled” by Jason C. Farnsworth: S. Third and Ferry Sts.
- “Untitled” by Karel Mikolas: 200 block of Ferry St.
- “Pumpkins” by Will Schlough: N. Third St. at Centre Square
- “No Evil” by Ellen Shaughnessy: S. Bank and Pine Sts.
- “Grass” by Ryan Welty: Scott Park
- “Chime Tree” by Paul Deery: Larry Holmes Drive across from Riverside Park
While you are visiting Easton, head to
to find that perfect new piece to take home
Rest Your Head at The Lafayette Inn
Before and after your art-filled adventure, you’ll need somewhere to rest and enjoy a delicious homemade breakfast. The best accommodations in Easton, PA, can be found at The Lafayette Inn. Our historic bed and breakfast is perfect for couples, friends, and families looking to stay in the heart of Easton. You can relax and reconnect in your luxurious guest room, then wake up and fuel for the day with fresh coffee and a hearty homemade breakfast. It’s time to start planning your upcoming adventure! Check our availability and book your stay today.