The Easton Farmers’ Market* has been in operation for 268 years which makes it the oldest continuously operating outdoor market in the country! It certainly needs to be part of your itinerary for your visit to our adorable city, and we’ve created the perfect package to enhance your experience!
Stay with us for two nights between June 13th and July 25th and get this package for FREE with your stay! Simply call us and mention this special or include “Easton Farmers Market Package Special” in the Special Request field when booking your stay online!
*To provide an incredibly scenic and safe opportunity to shop for fresh local produce, the market has temporarily relocated to Scott Park along the river for additional space while COVID-19 safety procedures are in place.
Our Easton Farmers’ Market package includes:
- Farmers Market bag and tokens
- Portch Tea and Easton Salsa and chips waiting in your room
- When you book, we will send you the link to pre-order opportunities with many of the vendors which will help you get the best selections and save time at the market
- Enjoy your day at the market, and we’ll refrigerate your purchases until you are ready to head home
- Arriving on Saturday? Drop your bags at the inn before heading to the market (operates 9 am-1 pm Saturday only)
Add-on to any room for just $39!