Looking for the best Christmas experiences in and around Easton, PA? Here is our concentrated list of what not to miss:
10. Christkindlmarkt is just a short drive away. Stay in tranquil Easton, visit the Markt and other Bethlehem attractions during the day.
9. Where else are you going to see a 106′ tall candle covering a civil war memorial? Love it or hate it, there’s no denying that it’s worth a visit.
8. Polar Express train excursions in Phillipsburg, New Jersey. What could be more fun, regardless or your age!!
7. Special holiday events at The Crayola Experience. Bring the little ones or just shop for them in the unique Crayola Store.
6. Specialty craft beers being released practically weekly. Stop by Two Rivers Brewing and Weyerbacher to find your new seasonal favorites.
5. Shop for fantastic, unique gifts in downtown Easton. Laura’s favorite spots are Just Around the Corner, Connexions Gallery, and Mercantile Home. There are many more!
4. Old-Fashioned charm abounds in downtown Easton and there so many great restaurants in a few-blocks area. You’d better stay awhile – there are so many to try!
3. Santa’s elves have nothing on Kyle and Alyssa who’ve been baking up a storm at The Lafayette Inn. Stay with us and try some of our special breakfast treats and Christmas cookies.
2. Our Christmas decorations are gorgeous! At The Inn we have a beautiful, live Douglas Fur with all the trimmings in the parlor and Santa’s sleigh on the front porch. Did I mention the limited edition Lionel Train running under the tree? Take a walk around College Hill to see what other decorations you can spot. Downtown there’s the Peace Candle!
1. Baby it’s cold outside (sort of)! The Lafayette Inn has a huge fireplace in the parlor and hot cocoa on demand. Book one of our fireplace suites and cuddle up with your honey. You deserve something special this year!